Hmm… there are tons! In no particular order, except for the first one!!
– Singing in a band that plays heavy metal, grunge, and other my kinda music
– Be there for mom when she feels alone
– Be there to keep Dad off his depressive vents!
– Be there for Thatha and Ammamma when they miss me
– Be there for Ro when she really needs me the most
– Debate about whether the chicken or the egg came out first
– Talk out a feminist
– Give old people company in their constant banters
– Umpire a cricket game of 4th standard kids
– Teach a lotta people lotta things that they start looking up to me as their guru!
– Study the Vedas
– Use the computer keyboard to create a symphony
– Be a broadway actor
– Sing an opera
– Be the choir master of a bunch of acapella singers
– Wonder the meaning of life
– Writing articles and reviews and other forms of criticisms
– Make really cool gadgets
– Write jokes
– Write poems
– Soak in the sun after a tiring swim
– Wear a Hawaiian shirt, straighten my hair and hang around with pretty females all day long
– Pray- Stalk a hot available female
– Photograph the subtle intricacies of life like the patterns in leaves, the cloud patterns, etc.
– Make music
– Start rapping
– Swear out loud in a crowd with them following me
– Topple the Government
– Shoot at dummies [no, I don’t like to shoot at anything that moves :-D]
– Create a blog that has over a million hits a day
– Have Bill Gates’ money
– Play a comedy role in a movie
– Get drunk- Smoke a ciggie
– Paint, sketch and doodle
– Love a person
– Have a live-in relationship
Addendum: 24 Feb 2006
– Almost forgot: Thanks for reminding dude! Play comp games over a blazingly fast Internet connection!
16 thoughts on “Things I’d be doing than this…”
hmm … how drunk were ya when u wrote this ..!!! ?????? 😉
“- Talk out a feminist”
curious, did u mean take out, or out talk, or did u combine both? 😛
“Have Bill Gates’ money”
@ Sukhi: Hehehe! Man, you can read minds ;-)!
@ Sid: Wassssup? I was completely in my senses, although quite bored :-D!
Oh yeah!!!Quite 4got.Study Vedas???!!!
@ Guess: A’capella is the style of singing by a group where in you don’t use any instruments, but use only vocals as part of the accompaniment.
There are many good groups in this category! Colgate Thirteen, Rockapella! You get a dose of it by the boy bands trying to act like singers as well, but honestly they suck!!
Its a gift! 😛
@ Sukhi: Hehehe! ;-)!
– Stalk a hot available female… Now thats worthwhile
@ wantonurges: Heehee!! yeah… I thought so too ;-)! So finally into the mood to comment eh :-D!!
Hey pangs,u did stalk som1…….But guess thats an xperience thats gonna stalk u 4 life…Ha….Ha…..
@D: Just to correct misconceptions that might be raised. No, I DID NOT STALK ANYONE… :-D!! And that experience is not gonna haunt me or stalk me :-D!! How are ya feeling after that fall of urs?
Pangs,u realize u r contradicting thyself??If u did not stalk any1 how com u r talking of “that xperience”….He….he…
As 4 d fall just grateful dat the floors did not cave in.
@D: No yaar. See, i’d rather be stalking a hot female that doing what I was right then!! So no contradiction, and I am not talking about any experience, but would rather _have_ that experience :-D!!
Heehee! Yeah, the floor saved a tremor :-D!